Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Alyson and Jack move across the country only to find their hearts were back home all the time.


How's this for a brilliant display of the the Universe's synchronicity?
Alyson and Jack both had to move across the country to the Bay Area of California to meet their perfect match.  It turns out they grew up 30 minutes from one another in Georgia!

Because they both live so far away, I didn't actually meet Alyson and Jack in person until just before their wedding.  I've known Alyson's mom, Connie, for a number of years and she called me first.


After we talked the couple felt that they could trust me to honor their wishes completely.  I assured them that we would be able to create the ceremony they envisioned via email and phone calls.

Alyson and Jack were very clear that they wanted a secular ceremony but one that was filled with love and meaning.  In a trend I'm seeing more and more, this groom was actively involved in planning the wedding and  wanted every word and gesture to be an authentic reflection of his and his bride's values, beliefs and personality.


Though the wedding was held in Lilburn, GA in June, we were graced with a gorgeous clear day in the 70's. The garden in back of Music On Main Street was a perfect shady setting for Alyson's vintage-eclectic style and this heart-felt gathering of people from the West Coast and the South.



My very best wishes for a life together that allows them to live their values and grow in love every day!

From my heart,



No comments:

Post a Comment